Las Vegas Bail Bond Services
Express Bail Bonds offers bail bond service throughout Las Vegas and the state of Nevada. Although we have many offices in and around the Las Vegas area, we will go wherever you need us to in order to bail out your friend or family member. In addition to being available throughout the state, we offer a wide variety of services to all of our clients.
• Always Available – Our bail bondsmen are always available. 24/7/365, we have a bail bonds agent in each of our offices around the clock, including overnights, weekends and holidays. An arrest is not a scheduled event, so we make sure we are available when you need us. If you are up and stressed over an arrest, we are ready to go to work to help you resolve the situation.
• No Hidden or Disguised Fees – Our bail bonds service has no hidden fees or charges, ever. We state all of our fees plainly, in black and white, in the bail bonds application. You will never be charged for anything that is not listed in our contract. Many agencies charge bail bond delivery fees, house call charges and processing fees. We do not. The fee we charge includes all of those services and much, much more.
• Fast, Friendly and Efficient Service – All of our bail agents are dedicated to providing fast, friendly and efficient service. We understand the feelings associated with an arrest and we are here to offer our help in whatever way you need us. An arrest is only the beginning. Many of our clients ask us to go to their court hearings with them. We are glad to do it and will be with you every step of the way.
• 100% Confidential – Being discreet is extremely important. We do not divulge our client's personal information to anyone without their express permission. We firmly believe that your business should remain just that, your business. If you do not want to meet at our office, we will come to you at a location of your choosing. We want you to be completely comfortable and at ease. We are here to help relieve your anxiety, not make it worse.
• Free Consultation – We offer free consultations to anyone who is in search of the right bail bonds service. We know that we may not be right for everyone, but we will do our very best to make sure to offer you all of the help we can. During a free consultation, we will discuss your situation and help you figure out the right plan of action that will allow you to get your loved one out of jail and help you keep your peace of mind. We will discuss payment options as well as the rights and responsibilities of both the defendant and the co-signer.
• Several Years Experience – Our bail bonds service has been in business for over 15 years. Each of our bail bondsmen have several years of experience working within the industry. We have seen almost every situation and been involved in many different scenarios. We understand the difficulties a person and their family will face if an arrest occurs. Our many years of experience offers us the unique perspective of being able to see obstacles and problems that may arise along the way. We are here to offer sound advice when it comes to bail bonds and whether or not they will help you in your particular situation.
• Credit/Debit Cards Welcome – While many agencies may try to discourage the use of credit or debit cards, we welcome them. We understand that may be the only option you have to secure the needed bail bond. Credit cards allow you to make monthly payments towards the premium and can help you get through a difficult financial crisis. Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover are accepted at our bail bond service. Debit cards on the other hand, pull many directly out of a bank account. It is important to make sure you have the funds in the account prior to using the debit card. If not, you will be charged NSF fees, which adds another unexpected charge. While credit cards are convenient, they should not be relied on every time you need bail. The fees and charges add up quickly and you may end up with monthly payment amounts that are more than you can handle.
• Several Payment Options – Our bail bonds service accepts many different payment options. Cash and checks are common methods of payment. We also accept Western Union and cashier's checks. In some cases, where bail bond amounts are exorbitantly high, we will take property as collateral to secure the bail bond. Boats, homes, vehicles, certificate of deposits, jewelry, anything of real value can be used for collateral as long as the title is free and clear of all liens and obligations.
• Flexible Payment Plans – For people who have a solid employment history and no criminal record, we may be able to offer flexible payment plans. Our payment plans require no money down and zero to no interest for the first few months, depending on the length of the contract. We offer many different payment plans to accommodate almost any situation. An arrest is not something many people plan for so it is our goal to make it as easy as possible for them to bail their loved one out of jail.
• Bonded Notary – Our bail bondsmen are licensed and bonded through the state of Nevada. They are also notaries who can validate and verify many important documents. A notary is often needed when signing a legal and binding contract. It is the notary's job to verify the identity of the person signing the contract. They will stamp and seal the document stating they have seen proper identification and witnessed the signature.
• Attorney Referral Program – Our bail bonds service works hand in hand with many local attorneys. As part of the local attorney referral program, we are involved in a large network of agencies that handle almost every type of bail bonds and bounty situations. The attorneys who refer clients to us do so because we have proven ourselves to be fast and reliable. We understand that the sooner the defendant is out of jail, the quicker the attorney can meet with them to help them build their defense. Attorneys refer their clients to us because they know we can produce results in a short period of time.
• Free House Calls – Our bail bondsmen offer free house calls. There are many situations when it is difficult for our clients to come to us. Either they lack transportation or simple cannot leave their home because of having small children or an illness. No matter what the reason, we offer free house calls to all of our clients. In some cases, it may just be that the co-signer feels more comfortable meeting with us in their own home. We can allow them the benefit of remaining in their comfort zone during an extremely difficult time.
• Eliminate Jail Time – If you know you have a warrant, we can help you avoid doing any jail time. As soon as you find out there is a warrant for your arrest, call our office and arrange bail. One of our bail bondsmen will accompany you to the jail. You will be taken into custody, booked and processed while we post your bail. As soon as the booking process is completed, your bail will have been posted and you will be free to leave as long as you agree to follow all of the conditions listed in the bail bond agreement.
• Protect Your Rights – Hiring a knowledgeable bail agent will also help to protect your rights until you can obtain legal counsel. Our agents understand the laws and can help you get out of jail and in contact with an attorney in a short amount of time. If you have an attorney prior to your arrest, they can contact our agency and meet our agent at the facility where you are being detained. This is extremely beneficial to you and supports the theory that remaining in constant contact with your legal team is extremely beneficial.